ME MIAMI - MIAMI

by - novembre 01, 2019

"I love Miami, I miss it so much. I miss the beach, the peace it brings you.



I love the sound and smell of the sea"

The ME MIAMI, is in the heart of downtown Miami, located in the center among American Airines Arena, Frost Museum and Perez Art Museum. It is a skyscrape of quality, the view on Biscayne Boulevard and Downtown is really incredible from each room from sunrise to sunset. You can visit easily Downtown by foot and with Taxi or Uber, moving around this cosmopolitan city. I reached the hotel by a rent car,becasue I wanted to feel me free, and it was possible thanks the Parking service of the ME MIAMI.

You may choose between rooms and suites. I stayed at the ENERGY ROOM, modern and confortable furniture, 54mq2 for every perfect moment. The window with balcony was large on the Biscayne Boulevard and the skyline of South Beach view. the bathroom is luxury in which you can find high quality ammenities and an amazing bathtube ( I'm in love with it!!!). At 3rd floor it's possible have breakfast with view and high design furniture and art objects, and at the AURA LOUNGE you can taste delicious drinks with groove ME mixes. The ROOFTOP bar close the pool, captures the essence of MIAMI, with an extraordinary view and lounge music every night.

On the fourteenth floor there are the pool and the Fitness Center, if you want take a break and relax yourself. MeMIAMI offers every kind of services, also Tailor experiences, because at ME EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE and every guest may personalizes exclusive services. If I had to come back to Miami, I think I would like to stay there, because I lived and savored better Miami than from the other hotels in Miami in which I stayed. That view from my room was an incredible "GoodMorning" in the morning and "Good Night" in the night.

My opinion ranking 9/10

You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine