M.A.C. cosmetics (I part)

by - aprile 03, 2011





 The M.A.C. shop opened up on 17th March 2011 in Turin in via Garibaldi , the opening was abrupt, surely on the occasion of  unification of Italy.
I was sorry to  didn't go there, but I discovered that the launch will be on the 6 April  2011...i'm  very happy
 so I 'll document you about the M.A.C. shop.
 Therefore  I'll pubblish the second part of this post the next Wednesday.
I look forward to going.
HAVE YOU A NICE SUNDAY.
xoxoFrancesca


Il negozio monomarca M.A.C. è stato aperto a Torino in via Garibaldi il 17 marzo 2011, è stata un'apertura improvvisa, di sicuro in occassione della festa dell'Unità d'Italia.
Mi è spiaciuto non essere andata, ma poi ho scoperto che il 6 Aprile ci sarà l'inaugurazione...sono contenta perchè potrò documentarvi sul nuovo negozio.
Quindi mercoledì pubblicherò la seconda parte di questo post ;)
Non vedo l'ora di andare...
BUONA DOMENICA A TUTTE.
xoxoFrancesca


















You May Also Like

20 commenti

Pagine