...ERICE AGAIN...

by - settembre 03, 2011


Hi to everyone!!!
I'm showing you an outfit in Erice again!
I loved about this city and I wanted to return here!
I wear a Zara dress, spring/summer 2011, I love the fuchsia colour!
I matched it whit my Moschino sandals, spring/summer 2011,what do you think about?
My holiday is nearly finished, but I have a lot of outfits to show you again!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Vi propongo un outfit pomeridiano di nuovo ad Erice!
Questo paese mi ha colpito tanto che sono voluta ritornare!
Indosso un vestito di Zara della collezione primavera/estate 2011, adoro il fuxia appena l'ho visto me ne sono innamorata!
L'ho abbinato con i sandali di Moschino collezione primavera/estate 2011, che ne dite?
Le vacanze stanno terminando, ma ho ancora tanti outfit da mostrarvi!
xoxo Francesca























Dress: ZARA (s/s 2011)
Shoes: MOSCHINO (s/s 2011)
Nail polish: ESSENCE
Bag: MOSCHINO
Vintage bracelet
Ring: CAMOMILLA

You May Also Like

5 commenti

Pagine