..ROSE' A POIS BLACK DRESS...

by - novembre 05, 2012



Ciao a tutti!!!
Did you have a nice week-end?
I relaxed, but I also took some photos!
The weather is bad, the rain and the cloudy sky influenced my look...in fact I chose a total black outfit.
The only colour is the vermilion red nail polish!
Do you like it?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Avete trascorso un bel week-end? Il mio è stato all'insegna del rilassamento, e tra un riposino e l'altro ho anche scattato alcune foto!
Il tempo non è dei migliori, pioggia e cielo grigio hanno influito sulla scelta del mio look... infatti l'outfit da me proposto è totalmente nero!
L'unico colore? Il rosso vermiglio dello smalto!
Vi piace?
xoxoFrancesca














LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Dress: ROSE' A POIS (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Collant: SISI (Thanks to GOLDEN LADY)
Shoes: MICHAEL KORS
Belt: FABRIZIO MANCINI (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Necklace & ring : LUNA by OLDANI ( Thanks to LUNA by OLDANI)
Nail polish: VERNIS in LOVE (Thanks to LANCOME)

BEHIND THE CAMERA : INGRID

You May Also Like

2 commenti

Pagine