...WEDDING PARTY ON SET FILM...(PART I)

by - novembre 01, 2012




Hi to everyone!!!
I like take part in film set in Piemonte.
Last week shooted a new film "Paura d'amare2", it's a fiction tv.
I was wedding attendant !
Here are the pictures that I took!
I'll show you another outfit for a second wedding party tomorrow!
xoxoxFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Ogni tanto mi piace prendere parte ad alcuni film che girano in Piemonte.
Proprio in questi giorni giravano le scene del film "Paura d'amare 2".
La mia parte era quella dell'invitata ad un matrimonio.
Qui di seguito le foto che ho scattato, mentre domani vi mostro un altro outfit per un altro matrimonio!
xoxoFrancesca








LOCATION: SUPERGA, Turin

I WORE

Dress: TUNNEL
VINTAGE FOULARD
Clutch: LA FILLE DES FLEURS (Thanks to LA FILLE DE FLEURS)


You May Also Like

10 commenti

Pagine