...BEFORE MILAN FASHION WEEK...

by - settembre 25, 2012



Hi to everyone!!!
I'll go to Milan tomorrow for Fashion Week and my wardrobe is upside down because I'm packing the bag.
I look forward to show you the dress that I'll wear for the fashion events!
In the meantime I publish this outfit...what do you think?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Domani sarò a Milano per la fashion week, ho l'armadio sotto sopra perchè sto preparando la valigia.
Non vedo l'ora di mostrarvi i vestiti che indosserò per i vari appuntamenti modaioli!
Intanto pubblico questo outfit, che ne pensate? 
xoxoFrancesca




















LOCATION: LINGOTTO, Turin

I WORE


T-Shirt: HTC
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: JEFFREY CAMPBELL
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT 8Thanks to I-I)
Nail polish: VERNIS in LOVE LANCOME (Thanks to LANCOME)
Bracelet: HTC 
Necklace: LUNA by OLDANI (Thanks to LUNA by OLDANI)

BEHIND THE CAMERA: TO COOL by MARTA

You May Also Like

6 commenti

Pagine