...[MFW] SMOKEY EYES TIME...

by - settembre 26, 2012




Hi to everyone!!!
I'll show you what I did during my Milan Fashion Week from today till the end of my events.
I had to pleasure of meeting another Lancome make-up artist, Alessandro Murgo.
He made an amazing smokey eyes for JO NO FUI runway.
What to you think?
xoxo Francesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Da oggi fino ad esaurimento eventi, vi mostrerò ciò che ho fatto durante la Fashion Week Milanese.
Inizio col raccontarvi che ho avuto il piacere di conoscere un altro make-up artist di Lancome, Alessandro Murgo.
Ha realizzato un fantastico smokey eyes per la sfilata di JO NO FUI.
Cosa ne pensate?
xoxoFrancesca





LOCATION: LA RINASCENTE, Milano

I WORE

Dress: JO NO FUI (Thanks to JO NO FUI)
Belt: FABRIZIO MANCINI (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
PEARL EARRINGS

THANKS TO LANCOME & ALESSANDRO MURGO

You May Also Like

11 commenti

Pagine