...MISS PIGGY by PINKO...

by - settembre 24, 2012




Hi to everyone!!!
It's not pleasant walking around Turin when it's muggy, so I chose a confortable and cool outfit.
I wore my cotton pants and the amazing Pinko limited edition T-shirt.
Miss Piggy makes funny this outfit.
Do you like?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Passeggiare in città con un caldo afoso non è piacevole, così ho scelto di indossare un abbigliamento comodo e fresco.
Ho scelto il pantalone di cotone rasatello e la mitica T-shirt di Pinko limited edition!
Miss Piggy ha reso simpatico il mio outfit.
Vi piace?
xoxoFrancesca














LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

T-shirt: PINKO (Thanks to Pinko)
Pants: MOSCHINO
Shoes: SUPERGA
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to I-I)
Necklace and ring: LUNA by OLDANI (Thanks to Luna by Oldani)
Nail polish: GRAPHITE CHANEL ( Thanks to Chanel)

BEHIND THE CAMERA : INGRID

You May Also Like

7 commenti

Pagine