...SAILOR MOOD...

by - agosto 15, 2016


Hi to everyone!!!
I spent the day in the roads yesterday, it was a heavenly day among a crystalline sea and awesome landscape! While Today, I would like relax my self, so I choose to stay in harbour, get some sunshine at prow and wear this YAMAMAY bikini... it gives me a sailors' touch thanks to blue and white stripes and the cord! I choose to wear ITALIA-INDEPENDENT, they are always with me, also on holiday! :)
xoxoFrancesca


Ciao a tutti!!!
Ieri ho trascorso una lunga giornata in rada, è stata paradisiaca tra acque cristalline e paesaggi mozzafiato!
Mentre oggi mi concedo una giornata tranquilla, rimango in porto e mi rilasso a prua!
E tra mille costumi, ne ho scelto uno di YAMAMAY, righe blu e bianche e  cordino come laccetti, mi dà ancora più la sensazione di rende ancora più marinaretta! :)
Come potete vedere, gli occhiali di ITALIA-INDEPENDENT li ho sempre con me anche in estate!!!
xoxoFrancesca









LOCATION: PORTO CERVO, Sardinia

I WORE

YAMAMAY BIKINI SS 2016
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT 
Bracelet: VERA GIVEL
NailPolish: FABY NAILS

You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine