...WHAT TO WEAR DURING DINNER ON BOAT..

by - agosto 20, 2016


Hi to everyone!!!
At sunset I change my bikini and I wear something for my dinner on boat, and so for tonight, I chose a black and golden YAMAMAY beachwear and a fantastic Roberto Novarese kaftano, it combines specifically with this bikini and protects myself from the fresh air that occurs every evening at the harbour on time.
You could notice on my pics I'm holding a pair of golden shoes...obviously I don't wear them on boat but I bring them if we would end night in some local neighborhood, and in that case I will tie the kaftano with a belt and I'll change it in a dress!
What do you think?
xoxoFrancesca 

Ciao a tutti!!!
Al tramonto cambio costume ed indosso qualcosa di adatto per la mia cena in barca, 
e così per questa sera, ho scelto un costume nero con rete dorata di YAMAMAY ed un fantastico kaftano di Roberto Novarese, che si abbina ad hoc col bikini e mi ripara dall'arietta fresca che si presenta ogni sera puntuale al porto.
Noterete, nelle foto, che ho in mano un paio di scarpe dorate, ovviamente non le indosso in barca ma le terrò buone accanto a me nel caso dovessimo concludere la serata in qualche locale in zona, in quel caso legherò il kaftano con una cintura, in modo da trasformarlo in abito!
Che ne dite?
xoxoFrancesca













LOCATION: PORTOCERVO, Sardinia

I WORE

Bikini: YAMAMAY SS2016
Kaftano: ROBERTO NOVARESE
Shoes: SANTE SHOES SS 2016
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT
Bracelets: MANILA GRACE
NailPolish: FABY NAILS

You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine