...JUJU IN THE BEAT...

by - gennaio 10, 2017



Hi there!!!
Last day in Turin before my trip, destination : Florence.
And more trip are coming in January, i think it will be an intense month!

Right now, I want to share my colourful look with you!
I was in Milan and  whenever I'm there I have a ritual, I like to take some pics for my blog and INSTAGRAM, because I love this city and I like its locations, totally different than Turin.

In these pics you can see me wearing another fur coat from BORELLO Torino atelier and my favourite VERA GIVEL clutch! This look is very casual but it's perfect and smart for a long day around Milan.
What do you think?

xoxoFrancesca










LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Fur coat: BORELLO TORINO
Jeans: REIKO
Belt: FABRIZIO MANCINI
Shoes: DIVINE FOLLIES
Nailpolish: FABY
Necklace: UNOde50
Hairstyle and Manicure: LUCIANO COLOMBO

You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine