...POWER OF FLOWER...

by - gennaio 03, 2017


Hi to everyone!!!
I found this look from a couple of months back, and I realised I didn't share it on the blog!
So here it is, a few months later on my page!

The combo is simple, and consists of  ANNARITA N. long dress with the most confortable KENNELUNDSCHMENGER shoes with very high heels and one of my classic clutch.
You have to consider that this is a MFW look in fact I don't go out without jacket or socks in Winter :)
However, if you like this outfit to wearing in this period, you could put on a coat or fur coat, and collant!!! The result would look fantastic!

xoxoFrancesca













LOCATION: Milano

I WORE

Dress: ANNARITA N F/W 2016/2107
Shoes: KENNELUNDSCHMENGER
Sunglasses: CIRCUS
Necklace: UNOde50
Bag: FURLA


Nail Polish: FABY
Hairstyle: LUCIANO COLOMBO




You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine