...PITTI UOMO 91: THE REPORT...

by - gennaio 13, 2017

-
Hi to everyone!
Pitti Uomo's 91st edition is startedwith energy with an original theme  #PITTIDANCEOFF.
This edition is focused on actiwear and athleisure, the man collections become sportier than the past, and the visitors could take part in special and sport events.

Florence hosts a lot of buyer from differents country for 4 fashion days, where trends are set for the next season and where bloggers, designers and influencers meet.

I wore a colorful fur coat  and fur hat for this PITTI edition, both from BORELLO Torino my favourite fur atelier!
I felt in love with them when I went to Borello for choose what I would wear during PITTI, I love the fucsia and the strong colours...I chose well and the final result were amazing!
Under the coat, I wore a silk shirt and a clutch with the same and funny fantasy, from LEO'S STUDIO, that they combined with the coat very well!

I enjoied at PITTI, I was happy to meet old friends, know new people and stay with my babe and collegue SILVIA all day long together, and I thank Carlo Campi for these amazing pics!
xoxoFrancesca







with SILVIA SODANO


PITTI PEOPLE


PITTI PEOPLE


PITTI PEOPLE


PITTI PEOPLE


WITH RICCARDO VIGANO'


WITH CYPRIEN RICCHIARDI


LOCATION: PITTI UOMO 91, Florence

I WORE

Fur coat and hat: BORELLO TORINO 
Shirt and Clutch: LEO'S STUDIO
Socks: CALZEDONIA
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT
Lipstick: SISLEY PARIS
Boots: DIVINE FOLLIES

BEHIND THE CAMERA: CARLO CAMPI PH.

You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine