...CAN'T YOU TASTE THIS GOLD?...

by - febbraio 09, 2017



Hi to everyone!!!
My last few days have been quite busy as I was organizing various projects, so now I'm feeling quite exhausted and it not help me so much!

Btw I show you this look that I posted last week on my social media accounts, I wore a new dress from ELISABETTA FRANCHI and it received high praise item on the social.
You can find it on its website alongside its  collection.

I chose to wear this dress because I was really tired and I wanted to go to an important event with a colorful and funny clothes...In fact this one was perfect, sensual, chic and fancy at the same time!
I miex it with my precious shoes.

I hope you like my look for a fancy night!
xoxoFrancesca











LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Dress; ELISABETTA FRANCHI
Shoes: CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN
Clutch: LABORATORIO TOSCANO
RedLipstick: SISLEY PARIS
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT
NailPolish: FABY NAILS

You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine