...SAVINI JEWELS - HANDMADE with LOVE...

by - febbraio 27, 2017

onINSTAGRAM


Hi to everyone!!!
I hope your week has been nice!
Finally I went back to sleep after a long Fashion Week in which I slept  few, in fact I'm back at home really tired!
Btw, step by step I'll show you my MFW looks,but now I would like to tell you about the jewels that I wore during the fashion week!

I'm proud to show you SAVINI JEWELS because it's an Italian brand and overall it's handmade!
I love the artisanal clothes and accessories, I love the quality and I love the MADE in ITALY ( with love) and SAVINI JEWELS is all of that I wrote now!

As soon as I received them, I felt in love, I was really impressed by them colours, the style and the materials!
In fact, ELENA SAVINI, the designer, makes her creations using the terracotta, a particular material for a jewel but the final result is really original! Obviously, she uses also pigments and resin for give to the terra-cotta item a bright beauty!

I wore four jewels on my four outfits, and looking the pics I can tell you that SAVINI JEWELS gave them a particular touch!
Btw... which is your favourite among those?
I'm in love with the OCTOPUS, in my opinion it's the best! 
XoxoFrancesca 



onINSTAGRAM

onINSTAGRAM

onINSTAGRAM




You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine