...COLLEGE SWEATER...

by - aprile 18, 2017


Check me on INSTAGRAM
Hi to everyone!!!

We are starting a new week and the exiting thing is that today isTuesday. 
Had you a nice weekend?
I spend  the weekend with friends in mountain for Easter day, so Today I wanted wearing something very confy and basic because I ate a lot and it wasn't good show myself with extrasmall clothes :)

On this post, I show you this special sweater from LUIGI VECCIA collection, 
I combined it with palazzo pants made with denim fabric and this amazing clutch, new entry among the cooperations, I can't wait for show you other outfit with it.

I hope you like it, let me know!
xoxoFrancesca












LOCATION: Milan

I WORE

Sweater: LUIGI VECCIA
Sunglasses: DAVID MARC 
Nail Polish: FABY

BEHIND THE CAMERA CLAUDIO LAVENIA ph.








You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine