...FEDERICO D'ANGELO TOTAL LOOK...

by - aprile 21, 2017

Check me on INSTAGRAM

Hi to everyone!!!

I show you my small cooperation with FEDERICO D'ANGELO!
I chose two outfits among FW 2017/2018 collection, and this look is the first one, perfect for these rainy days,
it's romantic, feminine and casual.
I took the pics in Milan, thanks to Claudio Lavenia that immortalized amazing shots.

I chose this look because I think could be inspiration for you, a palazzo pants in denim with a shirt is a perfect combo to be smart and chic at work or in other occasions, but in the same time you are confy!
What do you think?

I'll show you the other look that I chose on next post...stay tuned!

xoxoFrancesca











LOCATION: Milan

I WORE

LANCOME make-up

BEHIND THE CAMERA CLAUDIO LAVENIA ph.

You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine