...THE ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK...

by - aprile 27, 2017


Check me on INSTAGRAM

Hi to everyone!!!

This is the second look that I chose among the FEDERICO D'ANGELO F/W 2017/2018 collection.
I decided to wear a long dress with a leather jacket and an amazing boots with a particoular heel.
I love this brand in fact you can see the great attection to details and the quality of fabrics and materials.
Every model is iconic, concentraited on form, balance and structure and the juxtaposition of tailoring technique, and these caracteristics are in the dress and accessories that I wore for these pics.
His collection combines femininity and elegance, and another important thing is the made in italy and the craftsmanship.
I like so much this brand and I recommend it all of you!!!

Let me know what do you think!
xoxoFrancesca








LOCATION: Milan

I WORE

FEDERICO D'ANGELO Total Look
Necklace: UNOde50
LANCOME Make-up

BEHIND THE CAMERA CLAUDIO LAVENIA ph.







You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine