CIRCA 39 - MIAMI

by - agosto 15, 2018







Circa 39 hotel boutique is located in Miami Mid Beach, just across the street from Miami’s beaches and near South Beach and Design and Arts Districts. It’s really comfy if you want spent your vacation in relax, in fact Circa39 is close to the famous white sandy beach of Miami Beach. The hotel is a charming and perfect place set to provide an authentic taste of Miami Beach.

Circa39 offers 97 rooms between two buildings connected by a set of walkways across a tropical garden. The rooms are luxurious, modern and charming, with big and comfortable beds, modern bathrooms, complimentary refrigerators and ample wardrobe. There are suites connected for families or group of friends. They are a mix of styles, from beachside simplicity to tropical vibrancy, vintage charm and confort. Circa39 is perfect if you want a confy beach access or refreshing in its private swimming pool. The hotel offers to the guest beach chairs and towels and complimentary poolside cabanas.




Jules Kitchen offers comfort food for any globtrotters, using fresh ingredients, flavors from around the world and cool presentation. The breakfast buffet is in the restaurant, from 7am to 11am, and it serves coffee all day, including tapas, small plates and healthy salad. I ordered everyday a special and delicious salad ( MEXICAN COBB SALAD) with an amazing dressing during my stay, You have to taste it!!! Wunder Bar is the place in which you could taste a lot of special cocktails, a place full of color and personality, where happy hour is from 5pm to 7pm. Wunder Garden the Circa39 secret garden, it’s in the heart of the hotel. It is a combo between tropical and Bohemian style, you can enjoying a cocktail in a swing chair or at tables around the courtyard. It’s an tranquil place with palm and exotic trees, in which you can relax listening music. I stayed there for three days, I was with my collegues, so we had two connecting rooms and it was really comfy. I worked and at the same time, when I had a break, I took my towels and I went to the beach crossing the street, easy! If I had back to Miami I think I back in this hotel.Even if it’s not close to South Beach you have a lot of chances to go there, MIAMIBEACH TROLLEY, a free bus in South Beach, or Uber or if you have a car, but it could be hard by foot!!!



You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine