...HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2BEFAB...

by - febbraio 17, 2012



Hi to everyone!!!
My fashion blog borned 1 year ago, on february 17th 2011!
 I have a lot of satisfactions and very soon I'll show you new collaborations!
I wouldn't bore you but I would let you share in my life, wherever you are!
 I 'd like show you an excursus about my best outfits of every month for my first 2befab birthday!
Which is your favourite outfit?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Come un anno fa il 17 febbraio ho inaugurato il mio fashion diario!
Negli ultimi mesi ho avuto grandi soddisfazioni e prossimamente vedrete nuove collaborazioni!
Spero di non annoiarvi ma di rendervi partecipe della mia vita ovunque voi siate!
Per il 1° compleanno di 2befab vorrei fare un excursus mese per mese di questo anno passato insieme!
Quale vi piace di più?
xoxoFrancesca




FEBBRAIO

 

MARZO
 

APRILE
 


MAGGIO
 

GIUGNO


LUGLIO


AGOSTO



SETTEMBRE

OTTOBRE

NOVEMBRE


DICEMBRE

GENNAIO

FEBBRAIO


THANKS TO EVERY MY FOLLOWER!
ALL I NEED ARE YOU!!!

You May Also Like

11 commenti

Pagine