[MILANO FASHION WEEK]...PERSOL! CAPRI EDITION...

by - febbraio 27, 2012




Hi to everyone!!!
Here the first MILANO FASHION WEEK party, in which I took part.
PERSOL CAPRI EDITION!
Persol celebrated its new collection throwing Capri island.
Persol borned in Turin (Italy), it's my city, and it's made in Italy.
The party was suggestive, it looked to be surrounded by the Capri sea!
You can watch it on my pictures!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Ecco il primo evento della MILANO FASHION WEEK a cui ho partecipato.
PERSOL CAPRI EDITION!
Persol ha voluto celebrare la nascita di una collezione, omaggiando l'isola di Capri.
E' un brand Made in Italy, nato a Torino, città in cui vivo, la cui realizzazione è prettamente manuale, infatti occorrono trenta giorni per creare un occhiale Persol!
Il party è stato davvero molto suggestivo, sembrava di essere circondati dal mare di Capri come potete osservare dalle foto!
xoxoFrancesca











Here are the Capri edition eyewear! They are so amazing and so colourful! 
I felt in love with the green eyewear!





I felt in love with this dove-colour eyewear! 
I think I must buy it!
Which these Persol eyewears do you like?



This was the suggestive set! It's Capri island at dawn!
The building on the island is a masterpiece about modern architecture!
Curiosity: the building symbolizes the comunism, in fact the house represents the hammer while the white wall  the sickle. (look down!)






Here I'm with my friend, as well as my fashion blogger colleague, Greta (The Cihc!)
The Fashion week is fantastic because you can meet a lot of new person and friends!














LOCATION: Via Burlamacchi, Milano

I WORE: 
Dress: D&G
Jacket: HAND MADE by ME
Clutch: FRUSCIO (Thanks to Fruscìo)
Shoes: ASH
Sun glasses: PERSOL
Foulard: ALEXANDER McQUEEN

MAKE-UP:
LANCOME
Thanks To Claudio,Lancome Make-up Artist!
( I'll publish the particular about this make-up very soon..follow me!)



THANKS TO PERSOL FOR THIS FANTASTIC PARTY!

You May Also Like

11 commenti

Pagine