...ITALIA INDEPENDENT + 1 CAFFE'...

by - luglio 08, 2013


Hi to everyone!!!
I took part in the Italia-Independent cocktail party last week!
I-I presented a new collaboration with 1Caffè, a non-profit organization founded in 2011 by the commitment of Luca Argentero.
The "Unique Edition for 1 Caffè" are these amazing sunglasses realized fot this event.
Inside the temples, on one side there is the logo of 1 Caffè, accompanied by the reproduction of the signature of Luca Argentero, and on the other temple there is Italia Independent's logo, followed by Lapo Elkann's signature.
Get yours now on ITALIA-INDEPENDENT, the proceeds of the sale will be donate to the no-profit 1Caffè.
xoxoFrancesca


Ciao a tutti!!!
Settimana scorsa ho preso parte al cocktail di presentazione di una nuova collaborazione da parte di Italia-Independent con 1Caffè, associazione Onlus fondata dall'attore Luca Argentero.
Da questa collaborazione, sono nati i fantastici occhiali da sole "Unique Edition for 1 Caffè", all'interno delle aste, da un lato il logo di 1 Caffè Onlus, accompagnato dalla riproduzione della firma di Luca Argentero, dall'altro, il logo di Italia Independent, seguito dalla firma di Lapo Elkann.
Acquistatela ora su ITALIA-INDEPENDENT, il ricavato sarà interamente devoluto a 1 Caffè Onlus.
xoxoFrancesca


With LAPO ELKANN








"2" like "2befab" ;)

With my friends


With my best friend INGRID



LOCATION: Via Lagrange 31, Turin I-I store

I WORE 

JO NO FUI dress
FURLA bag
You can see the complete outfit on next post...

You May Also Like

11 commenti

Pagine