...VELVET+SILK+KIMONO...

by - luglio 04, 2013


Hi to everyone!!!
It's amazing wear these  ITALIA-INDEPENENT  velvet sunglasses when it is sunny!
 I matched them with my fucsia clutch, I love this colour, in fact when I-I gave me them, I was very happy!
I wore like fashion accessory GIN-KI bracelet (I told about it on last post).
Do you like it?
xoxoFrancesca


Ciao a tutti!!!
Sfoggiare il regalo "vellutoso", che mi è stato inviato da ITALIA-INDEPENDENT, durante una giornata così soleggiata, è stato davvero TOP!
Li ho abbinati alla mia pochette di seta fucsia, adoro questo colore, infatti quando ho spacchettato il regalo, da parte di  I-I ed ho visto questi fantastici occhiali, è stato entusiasmante.
In questo outfit ho indossato, come accessorio, il "kimono da polso" che mi è stato regalato durante il "fashion" pranzo con GIN-KI,( ve ne ho parlato nel post precedente).
Vi piace?
xoxoFrancesca 











Detail HOOPS watch

Detail GIN-KI bracelet 


Detail FURLA pochette



ITALIA-INDEPENDENT velvet sunglasses 





LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Jacket: PINKO S/S 2012 (Thanks to PINKO)
Top: BE HAPPINESS
Skirt: ALESSANDRINI
Shoes: SUPERGA
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Bracelet: GIN-KI (Thanks to GIN-KI)
Watch: HOOPS (Thanks to HOOPS)
Bag: FURLA
Ring: LUNA by OLDANI (Thanks to LUNA by OLDANI)
Nail polish: "HOLIDAY" CHANEL (Thanks to CHANEL)



You May Also Like

17 commenti

Pagine