...PANAMA HAT...

by - luglio 28, 2013


Hi to everyone!!!
Today is my first sea day!!
I went to an amazing beach, I took sunbathed all day long and finally I took a lot of pictures with my burned shoulders.
Black and blues stripes beach wear, sunglasses, rubber shoes and Panama...Would you like more on holiday?
xoxoFrancesca

xoxoFrancesca
Ciao a tutti!!!
Primo giorno di mare, sono andata in una spiaggia bellissima e, nonostante questo, semi deserta.
Sono rimasta a crogiolarmi sotto il sole tutto il giorno fino al tramonto, e con le spalle bruciacchiate, ho scattato queste foto.
Costume a righe bianche e blu, occhiali da sole, scarpettine di gomma e Panama, cosa volere di più in vacanza?
xoxoFrancesca


















PINKO JEANS JACKET

ITALIA-INDEPENDENT & PRAIAZ SHOES 

PANAMA HAT TACCHINO

LOCATION: BALISTRA BEACH, Corsica

I WORE

Beach wear: GOLDEN LADY
Jeans Jacjket: PINKO S/S 2013 (Thanks to PINKO)
Hat: "PANAMA" TACCHINO
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Shoes: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT&PRAIAZ
Nail polish: L'OREAL (Thanks to L'OREAL)


You May Also Like

8 commenti

Pagine