...A TOUCH OF BLUE...

by - luglio 30, 2017

CHECK ME ON INSTAGRAM


Hi to everyone!!!
I hope you had a nice Sunday!
Well...It's almost here! The holiday summer is upon us!
Personally, I love this time of the year! There is something so magical about holiday, and everything seems a little bigger nd brighter and happier!

As soon as I knew FRENCH CONNECTION brand, I couldn't wait to get my hands on some pieces and wear it!
In today's post, I'm wearing a gorgeous blue dress and clutch.
I mean how awesome is this colour and model and the golden lace-up? I'm obsessed!
I combined it with a silver heels to give this look a more elegance and edgy vibe.

Let me know what do you think about it!
xoxoFrancesca









LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Dress + Bag: FRENCH CONNECTION
Shoes: MANGANO
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT
Necklace + Ring: UNOde50
Nail polish: LANCOME 

You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine