...CALL IT DREAMING...

by - luglio 17, 2017

CHECK ME on INSTAGRAM


Hi to everyone!!!
Looking the last outfit that I posted, I'm realising that They aren't in the "comfort zone", I mean that they aren't simple, casual and comfy. I guess people thinks I wear elegance clothes always!

Although  I love wear fancy and chic in a lot of occasions like most women, but today I wanted choose a more casual look. This is perfect  for a business meeting or a day at the office or simply to go around the town in the morning or afternoon.

Therefore, this could be an ideal office style look.
When you go to the office you have to rememeber that
  • "Less is More", simplicity is the key for an impeccable look.
  • Heels shoes are great but they have to be confortable because you spend all day long in them.
  • The Black or Whithe aren't the only colors to wear, you can choose some colors such blue, red or yellow, they bring a touch of happiness.
I hope you like my office look, I took these pics during my break in an amazing roof in Turin, and you can notice that I choose large cotton pants from CONTEXTURE, a new Made in Italy brand that makes printed fabrics and costumization clothes, combined with a FRACOMINA cropped top.
The shoes obviously are comfy! :)

Let me know which is your office look!
xoxoFrancesca











LOCATION: TURIN

I WORE

Pants: CONTEXTURE
Top: FRACOMINA
Shoes: SONIQUE
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT
Necklace + Ring: UNOde50
Lipstick: SISLEY PARIS




You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine