...HOT SHOULDER...

by - luglio 26, 2017

INSTAGRAM
Hi to everyone!!!
Hope your week is going well so far!

I'm dreaming my future warm and sunny holiday, I don't know still where I'll go, but I think it will be an amazing place, white sandy beaches, bluest water and amazing atmosphere, basically everything I could ask for and more!

You already know I'm rather fond of dresses in general, so I'm wearing in today's post something about the combination of feminine silhouette and open-shoulder that create one twirl-worthy perfection of a dress!

And of course twirl I did, since it is rather impossible not to when you are wearing it!
Another reason this is my favourite dress is it moves! Every step I take makes the dress come to life and when I walk it sort of floats arounf in the most graceful of ways" 

For this look, I chose to pair it with golden metallic GIOVANNI FABIANI shoes, (another favourite at the moment) and an original fabric clutch like the coat.
I think you like it so much!
Let me know what do you think about it!
xoxoFrancesca














LOCATION: Milan

I WORE

Dress: MANGANO ss 2017
Coat+Bag: STRENESSE
Shoes: GIANNA MELIANI SS 2017
Sunglasses: DAVIDMARC EYEWEAR
Necklace: UNOde50
Coco Gloss: CHANEL 
Nail polish: FABY


You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine