...DOWNTOWN GIRL...

by - agosto 04, 2017

CHECK ME on INSTAGRAM


Hi to everyone!!!
My love for basic clothes continues...Currently, I'm on a hight-waisted shorts from LESARA, they pair so beautiful with anything and not only can wear during the day but you can easily dress them up for the night.
I'm sporting in today's post is my favourite by far, and the reason why I love this particoular pair is because of the way its fits!
The high waist helps to elongate the silhouette and you can pair them with every shoes, from high heeled pumps and sappy sandas to sneakers and slides.
Love that!
This time I paired them with another favourite, a t-shirt with an exaggerated fit and embellished sleeves.
As I have mentioned before, as much as I love good basic, I always look for special details that make those live-in basicsa bit more special, and this top and the shoes are a great example of that!
Whay do you think?

Special thanks to NO-WORDS for this shooting.
xoxoFrancesca









LOCATION: Milan

I WORE

Tshirt: DEHA 
Shorts: LESARA
Hat: BRUNO CARLO 1970
MUA SALONI MORINA
Shoes: NANDO MUZI

BEHIND THE CAMERA GIULIA COLOMBO ph. 
NO_WORDS SHOOTING



You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine