...MORNING MONDAY MOTIVATED MELANINATED...

by - agosto 14, 2017



Hi to everyone!!!
Imagine a semi desert beach with huge waves washing on the shoreline, a lush vegetationgrows and burning sun that is the beach of Today!

The trip for  this beach was intense but the effort was worth, you can see on the pics I posted here that I'm not pale, but  I'm tanned, my melanin worked right!

The bikini that I wore is from PIERRE MANTOUX, it looks like a '50 one piece, in withe cream colour and a classical line, while the jacket is from CONTEXTURE, a new and young sartorial brand, you can choose fabric and model and in a few of days get the clothes at home. 
It's cool in the harbor in the evening, so during my happetizer on boat I prefer wear a jacket or light sweater. 

Today, I chose the CONTEXTURE jacket because it's perfect with this swimsuit, and I love its colors.
Btw, You can find it alongside many news on its website,  I would recommend you not miss out on this new collection because they have precious clothes with gorgeous fantasy, prints and fabrics.

I hope you like what I posted here for you and I can't wait to hear your comments.
xoxoFrancesca









LOCATION: SUMMER2017, #EVERYWHERE

I WORE

Jacket: CONTEXTURE
Swimsuit: PHIERRE MANTOUX
Sunglasses:
Ring: SCIUME'
Nail polish: FABY
Necklace: UNOde50


You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine