...MAKE A WISH...

by - agosto 10, 2017

CHECK ME on INSTAGRAM
Hi to everyone!!!
It's August and I think that a good chunk of you is already on holiday by now, for the rest of you that staying in the office, be patient...your time is coming soon!


Talking about vacations, one place I cannot get enough is Costa Azzurra and Liguria, the reason is because it offers a very wide array of possibilities for every kind of people, tastes and lifestyles.
If you like the nature, it's full of breathtaking places with a lot of beaches, creeks, cliffs and mountains filled with pine trees.
The same is if you are a foodie, you'll enjoy with exquisite local specialities and restaurants.

This year I stay in a boat, the experience to spend my holiday on a boat is amazing, it's clean, quite and bask you in the waves like a baby in its cradle.

I took and I'll take pics in bikini during my holiday, for those of you who are curious about my summer looks and overall bikinis, I'll post them very soon!
In this post, I wore a customized YAMAMAY bikini, I'm in love with it because it's really funny!

Hope you enjoy this little sea breeze and see you tomorrow with another post! 
xoxoFrancesca













LOCATION: SUMMER2017 #EVERYWHERE

I WORE

Swimsuit: YAMAMAY SS2017







You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine