...NO FUTURE WITHOUT PAST...

by - agosto 07, 2017

CHECK ME on INSTAGRAM


Hi to everyone!!!
From my first Summer day. 

After a beautiful day at the beach I did this photoshoot, I'm really happy because I didn't see the sea for long time! It was almost sunset time and the light was amazing so I decided to take pics.
In these photos I wore one of my favourite sweater from ITALIA-INDEPENDENT. It's called ITALIA RENAISSENCE, the new ITALIA INDEPENDENT clothes collection.

RENAISSENCE as return: return of ITALIA-INDEPENDENT in Florence and at PITTI and return tu use the velvet effect, treatment that allowed the brand to affirm its fame!

I combined it with my HANKYPANKY coulotte, what do you think?
Where are you reading my post from right now?

xoxoFrancesca









LOCATION: SUMMER2017 #EVERYWHERE

I WORE

Sweater+Sunglasses: ITALIA INDEPENDENT #ITALIAREINESSANCE
Lingerie: HANKYPANKY




You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine