...EASY SUNDAY MORNING...

by - marzo 06, 2012




Hi to everyone!!!
I'd like to tell you my last Sunday today!
My boyfriend, the cat, the dog and me!
You knew the kitten on my old post, while the dog is a new entry, its name is Daisy!
The weather was good so we had a glorious day in the garden!
We wore an Abercrombie total look!
The new? LANCOME nail polish!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Oggi vorrei raccontarvi la mia scorsa domenica!
Io, il mio ragazzo e i due teneri animaletti!
La gattina, che avete già avuto modo di conoscerla in un mio vecchio post, e la new entry : la cagnolina Daisy!
Domenica il tempo era bellissimo, il clima era decisamente primaverile e così abbiamo passato il pomeriggio in giardino!
Indossavamo entrambi un total look di Abercrombie!
La novità? Il nuovo smalto di Lancome!
xoxoFrancesca





Here I am curly haired!
How do you like better? 
Curly or straight?

Ed eccomi tutta ricciolona!
Che ne dite?
Mi preferite riccia o liscia?
 


 
 We wore a old school style.
Do you like?

Un look old school.
Che ne dite, vi piace?


 

Here Daisy!
The little dog of my bf!
It is so nice!
 

We get fresh with Coca Cola and a red wine! :)



I present you the new LANCOME nail polish!
Lancome gave me 7 nail polishes to try...
this is the first that I put and I'll publish a post about only them very soon!


VERNIS in LOVE the new spring/summer nail polish collection.
I felt in love with them, they are so beautiful and bright!
I put ROSE BUDOIR, you can buy it on stores.


I like it very much! 
And you?



It is my favourite picture among all of these!
You can see my famous LUNA by OLDANI strawberry ring, I wear it everywhere.
It's  original so I can match it with everything!
It will be a surprise by "Luna by Oldani" on my blog very soon


LOCATION: Torino

I WORE

Sweather: ABERCROMBIE&FITCH
Jeans: ABERCROMBIE&FITCH
Shoes: CONVERSE "ALL STARS"
Ring: LUNA by OLDANI (Thanks to Luna by Oldani)
Nail polish: LANCOME VERNIS in LOVE(thanks to Lancome)

You May Also Like

10 commenti

Pagine