...I'M RUNNING AN IDEA THROUGH MY MIND...

by - marzo 25, 2012




Have a good Sunday!!!
I went to a Piedmontese/French Bistrot with my Fashion Friend Alessia, last Friday night!
That could be a next surprise for my blog.
In fact I'm running through my mind an idea, other than this hat on my head.
I'll collaborate with my Fashion Friend Alessia for this idea...
Alessia and I look like Enzo Miccio and Carla Gozzi!!! :)
xoxoFrancesca


Buona domenica a tutti!!!
Un venerdì sera in compagnia della mia Fashion Friend Alessia in un Bistrot francese/piemontese, potrebbe rivelarsi una futura sorpresa per il mio blog.
Infatti, oltre ad avere in testa questi due splendidi cappelli ho anche un'idea.
Prossimamente comparirà per magia sul mio blog.
Tutto ciò grazie alla collaborazione con la mia Fashion Friend Alessia, insieme sembriamo Carla Gozzi ed Enzo Miccio!!! :)
xoxoFrancesca
 
appetizer

starter

dessert



location

Location with Moschino dress



my Fashion Friend Alessia





LOCATION: TORINO


I WORE:

Dress: DENNY ROSE
Shoes: FORNARINA a/w 2011/2012 (Thanks to Fornarina)
PEARL NECKLACE AND EARRING
Collant: CALZEDONIA
Lipgloss: LANCOME COLOR FEVER GLOSS (Thanks to Lancome)
 
PHOTOGRAPHER: ALESSIA and I
 
 




You May Also Like

10 commenti

Pagine