...LAST WEEK BEFORE SPRING...

by - marzo 13, 2012



Hi to everyone!!!
The days are getting longer and the temperature is rasing so it is so pleasing walking wearing a shirt!
I propose you what I wore yesterday afternoon.
A leather gilet and pants "dark lady"style!
You see my booties for last time, in my opinion you have understood I have fallen  in love with them long since!They match with every outfit!
I have a defect: when I fall in love with something, I wear alway it!!!
I have 50 pairs of shoes but I usually wear the same!!!
I hope you like my outfit!
xoxoFrancesca


Ciao a Tutti!!!
Le giornate sono più lunghe e la temperatura sta pian pianino aumentando,
ed è molto piacevole passeggiare con solo una camicetta!
L'outfit che vi propongo oggi è ciò che ho indossato ieri pomeriggio.
In versione "dark lady" con gilet e pantaloni in pelle!
Sarà l'ultima volta che mi vedrete con i miei stivaletti, penso proprio che abbiate capito che li ho adorati per tutto l'inverno! 
Sono così poliedrici da essere abbinati ad ogni outfit perfettamente!
Inoltre ho il difetto di indossare sempre le stesse cose se me ne innamoro follemente!
Ho una cinquantina di scarpe ma io mi ostino ad usarne sempre le solite 2 o 3!!!
Spero che il mio outfit vi piaccia!
xoxoFrancesca










Do you remember it? This clutch was a Diesel Fragrances "LOVERDOSE" gift 
 Vi ricordate? Questa clutch era in regalo con il profumo LOVERDOSE di Diesel Fragrances!

Diesel Fragrances "LOVERDOSE"


I WORE:

Leather Gilet
Shirt: DENNY ROSE
Pants:CALZEDONIA
T-shirt: MY T-SHIRT 
Booties: HTC
Bag: DIESEL FRAGRANCES (Thanks to Diesel Frahrances)
Nail Polish:VERNIS IN LOVE Thanks to Lancome)
Necklace: 5PREVIEW
 

You May Also Like

26 commenti

Pagine