...A NIGHT IN THE APARTYMENT LIKE GOSSIP GIRL...

by - marzo 27, 2012



 Hi to everyone!!!
Did you have a fun week-end?
I rested after Saturday night.
I went to a party in Turin last Saturday, it was like a Manatthan, Miami or London private party!
THA APARTYMENT: open bar, limited post and a lot of sponsor, like Astoria or Smeg.
Black&White DRESS CODE.
I was out of Turin when I knew about the dress code, so I wore a fuchsia dress in honour the Spring ( I had on my suitcase only colourful dresses!!!)
Anyway, I was with my reliable collaborators: my bf and my friend Alessia!!!
xoxoFrancesca

 Ciao a tutti!!!
Avete passato bene il week-end?
Io mi sono riposata dopo il party di sabato notte!
E' stato organizzato un party a Torino lo scorso sabato, ispirato alle feste private di Manatthan, Miami e Londra.
THE APARTYMENT, posti limitati, open bar e tantissimi sponsor, tra cui Astoria e Smeg.
Musica OLD SCHOOL ed il  DRESS CODE consigliato era Black&White.
Essendo fuori Torino non avevo nulla di bianco o nero in valigia quando ho saputo del dress code, così ho indossato un vestito fucsia, in onore della primavera!!!
Ero in compagnia del mio ragazzo e della mia amica Alessia, i miei fidati collaboratori!!!
xoxoFrancesca


Alessia honoured the dress code ;)
Do you like her panty hose?






I love SMEG fridge




Do you like his Alexander McQueen bow tie?
I gave him this bow tie last his birthday!
I love it!


This lipstick matched me all night long
This is a new LANCOME lipstick.
The new collection about ROUGE in LOVE has radiant and colours, I chose VIOLETTE COQUETTE.
Do you like?


The fabulous location furnished with interior design items like these funny chairs!


LOCATION: MONCALIERI, Torino

I WORE:

FUCHSIA DRESS
Panty hose: PHILIPPE MATIGNON
Shoes: ASH
BLACK JACKET
PEARL NECKLACE adn EARRINGS
Nail polish: LANCOME VERNIS in LOVE (Thanks to LANCOME)
Lipstick: LANCOME ROUGE in LOVE (Thanls to LANCOME)
Clutch: FRUSCIO (Thanks to Fruscìo)


PHOTOGRAPHER: MY BF, ALESSIA and I

You May Also Like

17 commenti

Pagine