...PLEASURE GARDEN...

by - marzo 28, 2012




Hi to everyone!!!
You understood by my outfit that I love the green, the flowers and the nature!
In fact, Spring is the most beautiful season in my opinion!
The foliage is in flower, the blue of the sky is wonderful and all is agreeable.
The weather isn't hot yet, so I wore this cashmere jersey for my afternoon outfit.
I relaxed me under this tree because there was a light breeze and sublime flower scent.
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Avrete sicuramente capito che adoro il verde, i fiori e la natura dalle location dei miei outfit!
Del resto, la stagione che più amo in assoluto è la Primavera, le chiome degli alberi si cospargono di fiorellini, il cielo si colora di un celeste meraviglioso e si crea una atmosfera di pace a livelli utopistici.
Non facendo ancora tanto caldo, il mio outfit pomeridiano presenta un maglioncino di cashmere.
E' stato molto rilassante fare le foto sotto quest'albero perchè c'era un piacevole venticello e un profumo sublime che proveniva dai suoi fiori.
xoxoFrancesca





 

 

















I chose the Vernis in Love, Lancome nail polish.
Do you like this colour?
This is VIOLETTE COQUETTE



There were my Blackberry with rubbit cover, my favourite Chanel perfume, the Lancome lipstick and Kenzo sunglassess in the straw hat.



 ROUGE in LOVE 
The new Lancome lipstick collection.



I put CHANCE EAU FRAICHE because it was perfect for this location and it has a floral essence.



Every so often I'm crazy and I have a stupid expression!!! ;)

 My new Marc Jacobs bracelets


LOCATION: COUNTRYSIDE TURIN

I WORE:

CASHMERE JERSEY
Shirt: GANT
Skirt: DIESEL
Panty hose: PHILIPPE MATIGNON
Shoes: FORNARINA
STRAW HAT
Bracelet: MARC JACOBS
Nail polish: VERNIS in LOVE LANCOME (Thanks to Lancome)
Perfume: CHANCE EAU FRAICHE (Thanks to Chanel)
PEARL NECKLACE
Sunglasses: KENZO (Thanks to Outline)
BLACKBERRY 

THANKS TO MY BF FOR THESE PICTURES

You May Also Like

18 commenti

Pagine