[MILANO FASHION WEEK]...DO YOU REMEMBER?...

by - marzo 09, 2012



Hi to everyone!!!
I'd show you  some pictures about fashion week.
Do you remember CONSPIRACY shoes?
I present you Gianluca Tamburini, the creator! He is between me and Greta .
We had his creations in ours hands.
I'll publish a Conspiracy post very soon on my blog!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Oggi ho deciso di mostrarvi altre foto che ho scattato durante la fashion week.
 Vi ricordate i sandali gioiello CONSPIRAY?
Vi presento il creatore, Gianluca Tamburini, tra me e Greta, con in mano due delle sue creazioni.
A breve un post su Conspiracy!
xoxoFrancesca





Greta and I



Greta took me this picture before we went to home!
I was so exhausted that I changed my high heeled shoes with these booties!

Greta mi ha scattato questa foto poco prima di ritornare a casa.
Ero stanca morta e ho dovuto fare cambio scarpa!!!




 LOCATION: Via Tortona 21, Milano

LANCOME NATIONAL MAKE-UP ARTIST : Claudio Fratoni

PHOTOGRAPHER: Daniele Fragale

I WORE:
Black jacket
Dress: DOLCE&GABBANA
Booties: HTC
Clutch: FRUSCIO (Thanks to Fruscìo)
Foulard: ALEXANDER McQUEEN

THANKS TO CONSPIRACY AND LANCOME

You May Also Like

10 commenti

Pagine