[MILANO FASHION WEEK]...POKEMAOKE + ROSE' A POIS...

by - marzo 01, 2012






Hi to everyone!!!
I went to Rosè a Pois and Pokemaoke during my fashion week, another foundamental appointment!
I watched them collections and I think they are so beautiful and fresh!
I felt in love with the Rosè a Pois T-shirts with dolls and cats ( the first pic is my favourite),
The coats and necklaces are amazing!
While I liked so much the Pokemaoke flat shoes.
They are the one for every size!
I was fascinated  about the bags and the hats with phrases!
They were so funny!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Un'altra tappa fondamentale della mia fashion week è stata da Rosè a Pois e Pokemaoke!
Ho visionato la collezione e vi devo dire che è davvero molto bella e giovane!
Per quanto riguarda Rosè a Pois, mi sono innamorata delle T-shirt, (in particolare quella della prima foto), con bambole e gatti stilizzati. Sono molto belli i cappotti e le collane!
Mentre per quanto riguarda Pokemaoke, mi sono piaciute le ballerine, uniche nel loro genere, in quanto ad ogni  taglia corrisponde un accessorio diverso!
Mi hanno colpito le borse e i cappelli con le scritte!
Molto simpatiche.
xoxoFrancesca





 

When I went to Furla press day, I wore a Rosè a Pois dress.
Did you like it?

Rosè a Pois è la marca del vestito che ho indossato durante il press day di Furla.
Vi è piaciuto?

Rosè a Pois coats









This is my favourite phrase!

 "You could have an appointment with the fate, so is better that the destiny find you as beautiful as possible"




LOCATION: Via Tortona 20, Milano

BRANDS: Rosè a Pois and Pokemaoke






You May Also Like

17 commenti

Pagine